Medical Billing Training Webinars
To get your practice off to a good start
Free training tailored to your practice
Our medical billing training sessions are intended for all physicians who are finishing their residency and who will soon be starting their practice. They will give you the tools you need to start your billing, avoid errors and optimize your income.
Excerpts from previous webinars
- Utilisation des logiciels de facturation
- Toutes les étapes en début de pratique
- Enquêtes et vérifications de la RAMQ
- Médecine interne
- Médecine familiale en cabinet, GMF-U et rémunération mixte
- Médecine familiale à l’urgence
- Médecine familiale à l’hospitalisation et CHSLD
- Médecine familiale à l’hospitalisation et urgence
- Médecine familiale en obstétrique
- General practitioner*
Choose your training
Presented by Nicolas Bellemare, Director of Expertise, the webinars take place in May and June. All sessions start at 6:30 p.m. and last around 60 minutes. If you can’t make it to these times, session recordings are available year-round. Simply fill in the form at the bottom of the page to receive them. If you have specific or group training needs, contact us and we’ll be happy to build a training program adapted to your reality.
Participation in one of our training courses automatically qualifies you for the resident discount, which gives you 6 months free.
Missed some webinars?
If you missed one of our webinars. Simply fill in our form below and you’ll receive the webinar recording by e-mail.